While the U.S.A. has continued to grow in population and complexities, the face of the Hispanic/Latino community (which now represents 17 % of the entire population) has drastically changed in the last years even more, especially in the areas of language, citizenship, culture, and communication.
Show us what the US born generation understands about who the Latinos are today. Through you video you have to ask: What are the differences that you find between your culture and your ancestors one? In your opinion what are the those things that identify yourself as a Latino? Be creative and join the conversation!
- Participants must be at least 18-years of age.
- The ultimate winner will be selected by National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministry (NPHLM).
- Videos must be arrived by April 14, 2016
- Winners will be announced in April 30, 2016
- All selection of contest winners is final.
- Videos must be 5 minutes or less in length. Each entry must be submitted as a digital download; we will not accept anything lower than 720p resolution.
- All entries become the property of NPHLM and United Methodist Communications (UMCOM) and you grant permission to NPHLM & UMCOM to use your video to make derivatives in the future.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- All decisions are final.
- Work must be original, created or compiled by the person or group entering the video.
- Videos may not contain any credits, company names, logos, trademarks, or watermarks.
- Videos may not contain any profanity, pornography, slurs, or offensive content or images.
- Videos may not contain graphic violence.
- No harm to people, animals, or facilities.
- Must enter under one individual’s name or group.
- May not be a corporation or company.
- NPHLM reserves the right to use or refuse all content submitted.
- Group submissions are allowed and encouraged.
- Only non-copyrighted music.
- Have Fun and be Creative!
- Send your video by Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and sign the Video Contest Release Form (PDF) and submit it via email to email@example.com
- After submitting the video and release form, your submission is complete. You will be notified if there are any issues.
Prizes will be awarded to those who submit the most creative and informational video about the described topic related with the identity, values, and paradigms of the young Latinos/as. Each video should appeal to a young student audience, and each winner will be determined by the judges in their sole discretion, and in accordance with the Official Rules.
1 MacBook Pro
1 Iphone 6
1 Iphone 6
1 Ipad Air 2
1 Ipad Air 2